FHDS is currently looking to fill the following positions for our 2020-2021 Academic Year:
College Guidance Counselor (for the 2020-2021 school year)
FHDS’ high school (Grades 9 – 12) has 60 – 70 students. This is a part-time position with approximately 20 hours/week and a flexible schedule.
The part-time college guidance counselor will help students and parents through the college process.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Conduct workshops for 11th and 12th grade students and their parents on what to expect and how to prepare for college applications
* Meet individually with students and/or parents regarding the college process
* Offer direct career counseling
* Oversee testing
* Guide students in writing their college essays
* Help with all other college preparation related items
* Develop programs for 9th and 10th grade students as appropriate.
* Bachelor Degree from an accredited college or university
* Master’s Degree in school or guidance counseling/College Guidance Certification
* Proven experience as a guidance counselor or teacher
* Excellent communication skills and high emotional intelligence abilities.
We are also looking for the following:
K-5 Judaic and General Studies Teachers (full time)
Middle and High School Judaic Studies Teachers (full time)
Early Childhood Paraprofessionals (full and part time)
Substitute Teachers and Paraprofessionals
MS/HS Math Teacher (full time position)